Are you a dynamic and effective problem solver? Do you enjoy building successive client relationships?
Then we want to talk to you about an exciting position! Due to significant growth we are looking for additional members for our team! We are looking for an individual that can work at least 30 hours per week, preferably up to 40 hours.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
The Accounting Associate will perform a variety of accounting tasks. Responsibilities include handling client-facing duties as well as general accounting support tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. This person will utilize his/her knowledge in accounts payable, payroll, general ledger etc. and accounting.
· Manage accounts payable using bill.com and QuickBooks, based on information provided by clients
· Manage accounts receivables by creating invoices and applying payment based on information provided by clients
· Process payroll using ADP and Paychex
· Provide accounting and clerical support to clients
· Follow up with clients to request missing documentation
· Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
· Enter of missing financial information
· Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
· Competitive salary
· Performance bonuses
· Training and Continued Education
· Paid Time Off
Skills and Experience Required
· Minimum of 3 years of bookkeeping/accounting experience
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
· Competency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Word and Excel program
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Aptitude for numbers
Shalini Gupta and Associates is an equal opportunity employer.