Heavy Equipment Operator
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
ShalePro Energy Services, LLC is a natural gas service company. ShalePro Energy Services offers a full suite of best-in-class oil and natural gas field services spanning the Appalachian Basin - Marcellus/Utica shale play, as well as basins across the US. We have more than 25 years of production and midstream industry experience and currently provide well hook-up services, operate and maintain more than 2,000 wells, hundreds of compressors and associated facilities, hundreds of miles of gathering system pipelines, and are available nationwide.
Positions are temp to full-time and is benefits eligible. Ideal candidates will have some natural gas industry experience and be available for all shifts. Must be willing to work swing shift and weekends. Some positions may require out of town overnight stay.
- Operates Heavy or Specialized equipment. (i.e. Rubber Tire Loader, Track hoe, Dozer, Backhoe, Crane, etc.)
- Demonstrate experienced operation and equipment knowledge.
- Performs preventative maintenance on heavy or specialized equipment.
- Maintains proper equipment appearance and cleanliness.
- May perform labor duties as needed.
- Communicates with supervisor throughout the job process.
- Basic mechanical knowledge to troubleshoot simple mechanical failures.
- Practices safe working habits.
- Ensures working conditions are safe and that proper PPE is being used as job duties require.
- Safely drive, operate, and maintain CDL A required vehicles and equipment.
- Follow DOT regulations; ensuring proper permits and driving regulations are followed.
- Proactively communicates with foreman, superintendent and coworkers.
- Promotes teamwork that increases productivity and efficiency.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Driving, walking, standing frequently.
- Exposure to adverse weather, cramped conditions and some heavy lifting
- Visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
ShalePro Energy Services is a drug-free environment and all candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug testing, background and MVR checks with a valid driver’s license as well as random drug testing.
- Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Additional Supplemental coverages available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Salary commensurate with experience
ShalePro Energy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about ShalePro Energy Services please visit our website at www.shalepro.com
EOE/Veterans/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Military Friendly Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
ShalePro Energy ServicesSteubenville, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.