Shaker Recruitment Advertising & Communications is a family of recruitment marketing professionals passionate about all things strategic and creative. Clients rely on us for best-in-class solutions related to employer branding, media planning and buying, web site design and development, social media, and mobile experiences. Service, relationships, employee/client retention, and agility are at our core & have been for over 65 years. Take this opportunity to become part of our team and experience the advantages of industry leadership:
Title: Account Executive
Advance your stellar account management skills on a team serving top global employment brands in pharmaceuticals, logistics, retail, insurance and telecommunications. In this client-facing role, you will be responsible for client relationship management, strategy development, ad placement, and project management related to employer branding and recruitment marketing.
- Consult with clients as strategy driver in the development of sourcing strategies, media plans and related reporting reflective of best practices in recruitment advertising.
- Manage, prioritize and respond to client and team needs in a way that demonstrates expertise, efficiency, and commitment.
- Proactively and consultatively expand client relationships.
- Drive account team's new business efforts; prospect, secure, and develop new accounts.
- Keep current on best practices and trends related to talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, and employer branding.
- Regularly meet with clients, in person or on calls, to discuss initiative status and next steps.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, briefs, orders and reports.
WHAT DOES YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Deadlines, of course
- Media relations
- Regular interactions with clients
- Team huddles
- At least 3 to 5 years account management experience at a recognized recruitment advertising agency, recruitment marketing technology provider or related media network
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study from a four-year college or university
- Self-driven to succeed equally for clients and the team
- Savvy communicator
- Professional organizer and multitasker
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and keen attention to detail
- Inspired by challenge and any opportunity to learn