Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Every Other Weekend
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do, building families, offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing nurse case management services for fertility treatments.
We are seeking a part-time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our clinical team in our Chesterbrook office. The schedule is working Every Other Weekend 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant is responsible for:
- Educate patients and couples about the causes of infertility and discusses necessary evaluation, treatment and/or procedure plans
- Perform pre-procedure and post-procedure assessment and teaching
- Consult with patients regarding treatment protocols, medications, and/or required testing or procedures
- Assist as needed in surgical cases and transfers
- Makes necessary measurements & calculations while preforming ultrasound procedures
What You'll Bring:
- IVF/fertility experience and background in women’s health preferred; training will be provided
- Valid NP or PA license required
- High level of customer service essential and must be a self-starter
More important than the best skills, however, is the right person. Employees who embrace our mission, vision, and core values are highly successful.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At Shady Grove Fertility, we promote and develop individual strengths in order to help staff grow personally and professionally. Our core values - Empathy, Patient Focus, Integrity, Commitment, and Compassion (EPICC) – guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do. We’re committed to growing our practice and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team!
To learn more about our company and culture, visit here.
How To Get Started:
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “Apply” button. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to share the job description by clicking on an option under “Share This Job” at the top of the screen.
Shady Grove FertilityWayne, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.