Summary of Position Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Masters level Clinical Therapist who will be responsible for providing therapy during a client’s treatment of addiction and other co-occurring disorders. Therapeutic goals are established to improve a client’s quality of life through interventions constructed to impact areas such as interpersonal behavior, social relationships, family relationships, leisure activities, vocational and avocational functioning, legal obligations, spiritual growth, and education. A Clinical Therapist is responsible for assessing each individual’s needs, strengths, abilities, and preferences as they relate to the recovery process, assisting with planning that supports recovery, and providing ongoing support of the clients’s evolving needs.
· Works closely with Clinical Director to provide daily programming for Residential Treatment
· Work actively as part of the program/treatment team to provide the highest level of client care
· Maintains caseload of clients providing:
- Coordinates services for clients in individual and group settings in a manner that supports clients’ treatment goals developed with treatment/program team.
- Weekly individual therapy sessions
- Completes and coordinates regular calls to referral sources and other external treatment providers as assigned by the Clinical Director in a professional and timely manner.
- Plans, facilitates, and documents groups including but not limited to educational, process, RLA, family, and specialty groups in a manner which is understandable by clients and in alliance with treatment plans.
- Enter all required documentation into electronic record management software in a timely manner consistent with best practices, HIPAA, professional mental health licensure requirements, and ethical codes of conduct by designated certification and/or licensure boards.
- Creates, monitors, and updates as appropriate client treatment schedule, plans, and goals in a manner that reflects client's individualized treatment plan as determined by Clinical Therapist and program/treatment team.
- Communicates group and individual goals with clients in an easily understood manner to enhance and support treatment goals.
· Consult with Clinical Director in situations in which additional supervision, direction, information is needed.
· Participation in and preparation for mandatory weekly staff meetings presenting client cases for review.
· Participation in regular 1:1 supervision for professional development.
· Maintain current licensure and certification as required by the state.
· Prepared to support and assist in crisis intervention or other situations when deemed appropriate demonstrating professionalism and following SMR policy and procedures.