Summary of Position Responsibilities:
At Shadow Mountain Recovery- Taos utilize traditional and contemporary evidence based therapies to assist our clients in changing their lives. Our unique campus is located on 37 acres in the Sangre de Christo Mountains of New Mexico. Many experiential therapeutic activities, made possible by our location and facilities are incorporated into the daily schedule. Having fun in recovery is an important component of our program. Ideal candidates for this position are enthusiastic about being a part of a team and sharing their personal passions with our clients. Clinical Therapist is responsible for assessing each individual’s needs, strengths, abilities, and preferences as they relate to the recovery process, assisting with planning that supports recovery, and providing ongoing support of the clients’ evolving needs.
· Works closely with Clinical Director to provide daily programming as required at the center
· Provide a high level of professional care to SMR clients
· Work actively as part of the program/treatment team to provide the highest level of client care
· Maintains caseload of clients providing:
o Coordinates services for clients in individual and group settings in a manner that supports clients’ treatment goals developed with treatment/program team.
o 2 weekly individual therapy sessions
o Family Counseling as appropriate
o Plans, facilitates, and documents groups including but not limited to psycho educational, process, and specialty groups in a manner which is understandable by clients and in alliance with treatment plans.
o Enter all required documentation into electronic record management software in a timely manner consistent with best practices, HIPAA, professional mental health licensure requirements, and ethical codes of conduct by designated certification and/or licensure boards.
o Creates, monitors, and updates as appropriate client treatment schedule, plans, and goals in a manner that reflects client's individualized treatment plan as determined by Clinical Therapist and program/treatment team.
o Communicates group and individual goals with clients in an easily understood manner to enhance and support treatment goals.
· Consult with Clinical Director in situations in which additional supervision, direction, information is needed.
· Participation in and preparation for mandatory weekly staff meetings presenting client cases for review.
· Participation in regular 1:1 supervision for professional development.
· Maintain current licensure and certification as required by the state.
· Prepared to support and assist in crisis intervention or other situations when deemed appropriate demonstrating professionalism and following SMR policy and procedures.
· Education: Minimum of CACIII, Master’s degree preferred
· Certification/Licensure: Minimum of state addiction counselor certification, licensed mental health professional, LPC, LMFT, LCSW preferred
· Experience: Combination of certification/licensure and experience to demonstrate high level of competency in the field of addiction recovery and co-occurring disorder treatment.
· Supervisory experience: NA
Our offerings include medical detox services for prescription pill dependency, detox services for addiction and alcoholism, short term residential assessment, coed and gender specific residential treatment programs for adults in mountain and ranch style locations.
Shadow Mountain Recovery
Why Work Here?Shadow Mountain Recovery (SMR) is dedicated to delivering solutions that improve the quality of life for our clients and their families. We are a behavioral healthcare and medical services company. We offer medical detox services for prescription pill dependency, detox services for addiction and alcoholism, short term residential assessment, coed and gender specific residential treatment programs for adults in mountain and ranch style locations. Our programs are individualized, medically and therapeutically appropriate, licensed, and nationally accredited. We provide safe, effective solutions for those struggling with, and questions about, prescription pill dependence and substance abuse; with and without co-occurring mental health needs. Our offerings include medical detox services for prescription pill dependency, detox services for addiction and alcoholism, short term residential assessment, coed and gender specific residential treatment programs for adults in mountain and ranch style locations.
Rockstar COO, Growing organization!