Digital Marketing Specialist
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
Established in 1976 in Santa Barbara, Seymour Duncan has been obsessed with delivering joy to musicians all over the world, with the ultimate tone experience. As a result, generations of musicians everywhere have come to rely on us to produce guitar pickups that are quite simply the pinnacle of great sound. Music artists that are customers of Seymour Duncan include global top guitarists in music across all genres.
The Digital Marketing Specialist serves as a key player for the growth, engagement, and overall voice of Seymour Duncan’s social media channels. The Digital Marketing Specialist will assist in all public-facing messaging and activations related (but not limited) to products, brand and industry news, customer service and helping to increase overall brand awareness.
The right person for this role will be extremely detail-oriented, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic about music and guitars and will help to drive fan lifetime value and support revenue opportunities for the Seymour Duncan brand. They will also be comfortable speaking for a global brand and crafting messaging, content, and audio/video events and more with that in mind.
- Support overall strategy and execute social media content plans across all social channels for Seymour Duncan.
- Immerse yourself in the brand’s “voice” in order to represent Seymour Duncan in a consistent manner across all social media channels.
- Create product demo videos and compelling social media content from ideation through to final product.
- Proficient guitarist in a range of styles.
- Work closely with the Influencer/Artist Relations team to align on key moments and social media opportunities, as well as collect / source relevant content.
- Help brainstorm and conceptualize larger social media and brand initiatives.
- Identify / anticipate social media trends for the brand to participate in or put its own spin on.
- Discover and build relationships with talent who Seymour Duncan should partner with for social media activations.
- Work closely with the customer service team to detect and resolve any public-facing customer issues, as well as present opportunities to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for community management and engagement across all channels.
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of key metrics across all social media channels and develop recommendations based on these findings to the broader team.
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal and stakeholders, including but not limited to: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, New Products, Production and more to further the social media team’s objectives.
- Maintain confidentiality and understand the sensitive nature of our work in order to maintain brand integrity.
- Capture and edit videos and photos for social content.
- Help ensure visual brand consistency across all social platforms.
- 2+ years social media experience in a professional environment. Entertainment, celebrity, or consumer brand experience a plus.
- 2+ years experience managing social media channels, campaigns, or content.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major or concentration in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or similar.
- Ability to work alone or in large and small groups.
- Must be able to accept and offer constructive criticism and feedback.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Superior verbal, written, copy editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience working with creative tools such as Adobe suite products and other video editing/photo editing tools.
- Experience with social media reporting tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook Ads Manager, and more.
- Understanding of social media KPI.
- Passionate about music and guitars.
- Strong knowledge of guitars and music.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours if needed.
- Enjoys working with a fun team!
$65K - $85K annual base salary DOE, for this full-time, exemptposition.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, with company contribution ofapproximately 90% for the employee and partial payments for dependents;
- FSA/HSA with company contribution;
- 10 days paid vacation during years 1- 5 and increasing to 15days thereafter on an accrued basis
- 4 days of annual sick leave on an accrued basis;
- 9 paid public holidays; ½ day for the Santa Barbara Fiesta;
- 401k with current company match of up to $500 annually;
- Employee discount on company products.
8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday – Friday – with flexibility
Santa Barbara, CA. Hybrid position--must be able to come into location, but also flexible work-from-home schedule.
Seymour DuncanGoleta, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.