Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
- Provide case management services including intake, assessment, crisis intervention, advocacy, referral, and monitoring of families.
- Gather social history to assess family strengths and weaknesses, and existing problems.
- Conduct home visits and office base services, and accompanies individuals being served.
- Coordinate care with outreach workers, health educators, nutritionists, and other service providers to prevent service duplication and to ensure the individual receives high-quality care.
- Identify and procure group services appropriate for the individual to maximize the individual's ability to live outside an institution.
- Plan and assist in obtaining services from third-party service providers.
- Develop a plan of care for each individual to include services such as advocacy/case management, independent living skills, training, peer support, physical therapy, cognitive therapy, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in human services or equivalent in education and experience required.
- One year of related work experience and knowledge of case management.
- Valid driver's license, registration, and insurance.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state/program.
- Ability to establish working relationships with individuals served.
- Demonstrated competence in verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle crisis situations.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply Today!
- Job Family Case Management
- Job Function Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- DBA NeuroRestorative
HealthcareView All Sevita Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.