The Banking Call Center will have the responsibility of multiple aspects of the Bank including but not limited to client support for retail and business online banking clients, cash management operations and project support. All inbound online banking calls will be directed to the Banking Call Center. In addition, this role will support Business Online Banking related activities from set up to servicing after installation. The function of the Banking Call Center will include both inbound and outbound client communications.
- Work directly with clients either by telephone, electronic correspondence or face to face meetings.
- Responsible for initial client system setup, client training and ongoing serviceability of Treasury Management products such as ACH Origination, Bill Pay, online Wire Transfer origination, Remote Deposit Capture and Mobility.
- Responsible for prompt serviceability of all incoming Treasury Management client inquiries along with Treasury Management client correspondence received through designated toll free line or email address.
- Responsible for providing support to the Relationship Manager’s and Branch network in the sale of Treasury Management products and services.
- Respond promptly to client inquires.
- Handle and resolve client issues by obtaining and evaluating all relevant information needed to handle inquires and complaints.
- Track issues using a case management system within CRM.
- Perform client verification in order to service the needs of clients.
- Direct request and unresolved issues to the designated resource within the Bank or to work with the Bank’s core processing center to resolve the issues.
- Record details of actions taken to resolve issues while identifying the potential effects on other clients.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal departments.
- Follow up with customers to meet KARE Service Principles.
- Support the development, pricing, evaluation, implementation of new cash management related products.
The minimum level of education and experience for this position includes:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.
3 yrs experience in a solutions center, client service type environment or cash management operational department.
Strong communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and offer solutions outside the box.
Severn is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.