- Possess a valid state driver's license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Possess a SECRET Security Clearance.
Medical Support Assistant: This individual will act as a clinic front-desk medical administrator, performing medical recording duties, record maintenance, and support to clinic staff.
- Receive and direct patients and visitors, answer routine inquiries, record short medical history, obtain vital signs, and direct them to the proper level of care provider.
- Coordinate and organize administrative and clerical information to provide guidance and support to ensure patient receives timely and accurate care (e.g. filing paperwork, scheduling appointments, and otherwise administratively assisting the Medical Providers and Medical Staff requirements).
- Must be HIPAA compliant.
- Certified by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or completion of a Medical Assistant Program recognized by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Ability to move equipment 10-20 lbs. in weight.
- Minimum of five years' experience within Medical Administration.
- Possess practical knowledge of standard clinic procedures, medical record accountability, medical terminology, computerized data entry, and information processing systems such as Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Composite Healthcare System (CHCS) and Medical Readiness Reporting System (MRRS).