POSITION TITLE: Project Engineer
DEPARTMENT: Estimating & Project Management
LOCATION: Niagara Falls, NY (base, with travel to various locations)
JOB NUMBER: 2020-AFALLS-9999-04
Nationally recognized environmental remediation contractor has current opening for a Project Engineer based out of our Niagara Falls, New York headquarters. This position will support various out-of-state projects. Extensive travel is required.
The daily work will include:
- Assisting project management with project specific duties including submittals, bid estimates, proposals, daily site progress monitoring, cost analysis, invoices, quantity tracking, quote solicitation, and file retention
- Oversee remediation field work
- Prepare quality control reports
- Quality control oversight (compliance with project requirements)
- Support subcontractor/material procurement and oversight
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering, construction project management, or related field. Other job requirements include:
- Hazardous waste remediation experience preferred
- Experience with AutoCad and QA/QC experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must be willing to learn
- Travel will be required to various job sites
Hourly position; commensurate with qualifications. Extensive company-provided benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription, and 401k plan. Sevenson participates in E-Verify and must verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sevenson will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H-1B visa, etc.) to fill a position.
Apply on our website at https://sevenson.com
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Sevenson Environmental Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?Sevenson Environmental Services, Inc. provides a comprehensive range of services for the remediation of sites and facilities contaminated by hazardous materials. Founded as a general construction business in 1917, Sevenson entered the remediation business in 1979 when it became the principal contractor for the remediation of the Love Canal site, Niagara Falls, New York. Headquartered in Niagara Falls, New York, the Company and its subsidiaries also maintain offices near Merrillville, Indiana; and Baltimore, Maryland.
Family owned and operated for over 100 years, great atmosphere
Niagara Falls, NY