Division: Seven Feathers Casino Resort
Location: OR-Canyonville - Seven Feathers Casino Resort
Position #: 705652
# of openings: 1
Primary responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator to assist in planning and executing casino, food and beverage, entertainment and property wide events. The Marketing Coordinator will assist in implementing event themes throughout each event and accomplishing tasks to carry out a successful event. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Conduct pre-production, production and post-production coordination for marketing events, under the direction of the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Maintain and update accurate information on special events in the shared drive.
- Submit purchase requisitions and check requisitions to pay for goods and services.
- Maintain accurate and timely files for all events.
- Oversee installation, placement and removal of signage for all events and promotions.
- Assist in handling details of artist and show production, including food, sound and light, transportation, payment, photographer, emcees, passes, and others as needed.
- Work with Catering department to outline food and beverage needs for each event.
- Maintain and monitor on-property inventory of special event supplies.
- Attend every event and ensure previously planned items are executed.
- Perform a variety of non-routine duties in the coordination, administration and implementation of all assigned events.
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments and properties.
- Support guest service with box office ticketing, accounting and other issues; establish and monitor proper ticket holds.
- Maintains confidential information that is received in verbal, written, and electronic media.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- Proofread materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency and brand voice.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of marketing experience required.
- Available to attend and work at all entertainment, promotions or events.
- Intermediate computer experience in Microsoft Office Programs required.
- Intermediate experience with Opera and Patron strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and handle assignments in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Sound decision making skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to accurately utilize mathematics and analyze data.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Able to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain a Class III Gaming License.
- Current and valid Oregon Driver's License with the ability to qualify for the UIDC's Drivers Program.
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).