Fundraising Assistant (Seasonal)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Position Title: Gift Entry Holiday Fundraising Position
As a non-profit we rely heavily on our wonderful donors. Seva is seeking temporary holiday fundraising staff to assist with our end of the year fundraising. The position will work with our Development team from approximately Mid-October 2022 – January 2023. This is an exciting opportunity to end needless blindness at an internationally known organization!
This position will require 3 to 5 days of work per week, with some flexibility regarding the days and hours of work.
This position will work in a mission-critical role to ensure that Seva’s program successfully reaches its fundraising goals during the height of the fundraising season. This is a donor-facing role that would be an excellent entry point into fundraising on a dynamic team.
Job Responsibilities and requirements, include, but are not limited to the following:
● Data Entry
● Gift fulfillment
● Providing customer service primary via phone
● Ensuring database process and procedures are closely followed
● Must have a PC or laptop
● Must have reliable Internet Service
● Other duties as needed/assigned to ensure the effectiveness of the program
● Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
● Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Demonstrated track record providing exceptional customer service
● Ability to exhibit a friendly, patient, approachable demeanor and enjoys working with people
● Demonstrated track record working independently with minimal supervision
● Experience with MS Office software suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint required)
● Proficiency with various software applications including database management
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Experience working in a non-profit environment preferred
This position will require work from our Berkeley office. While working in the Berkeley office, employees will be required to follow health and safety guidelines including daily wellness check ins.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?