Network Analyst II (Deployment Team)
The Network Analyst II will work in a Customs & Border Protection's (CBP) Enterprise Network Architecture & Engineering support services contract (ENAESS) on a deployment team which requires 30% and can be located out of Texas.
Working on a Deployment Team, travelling 30% of the time nationwide, consisting of Network Engineers supporting the DHS network, the Network Analyst II must have the ability to:
- Assist various departments to maintain network security and configure remote routers and provide engineering support.
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades services to streamline process and recommend improvements.
- Maintain hardware and software for network perform troubleshoot and assist in the installation and upgrade of Router and switch IOS to a baseline.
- Install and maintain data and voice circuits through routers, switches, and Wide Area Network devices.
- Understanding the Customer mission to assist with engineering requirements.
- Analyze and perform troubleshoot on Local Area Network cabling and Wide Area Network wired and wireless.
- Configure routers and switches to support Voice Over IP and VTC devices and ensure customer availability for various network.
- Administer and prepare program for IP addresses, develop network resources and train support personnel to provide Tier I support to end users.
- Engineer and/or Monitor all Information Assurance policies and enforce compliance to all network security policies.
- Coordinate with various teams for disaster planning and perform network backup and monitor recovery processes.
- Manage and document network systems, operational procedures and monitor hardware inventory for network.
- Participate in network on-call support on rotational basis.
- Ensure and provide effective customer service to in-unit managers and customers.
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree; Without a degree a H.S. Diploma required and 4 additional years of relevant work experience:
- 6-7 yrs of LAN and WAN experience
- Experience supporting computer network installation, maintenance and support
- Flexible - The environment is highly dynamic and mission critical
- Good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Must be willing to travel nationwide 30% of the time
- Eligibility/Clearance Requirements: Must be able to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship in order to be able to qualify for a Customs & Border Protection (CBP) clearance which can take 9 months without any clearance; less time clearance processing if you have a Top Secret or other DHS clearance within the past 5 yrs.
- CBP Full BI - 1st preference
- Any DHS badge + DoD Top Secret - 2nd preference
- DoD Top Secret + willingness to get CBP clearance - 3rd preference
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://www.sev1tech.com/careers/current-openings/#/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: Eric.Reeder@sev1tech.com
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Employment Type: OTHER
Get fresh Network Analyst II (Deployment Team) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.