Network Analyst I (VTC Support)
The Network Analyst will work in a Customs & Border Protection's (CBP) Enterprise Network Architecture & Engineering support services contract (ENAESS) on client site in Springfield VA supporting the Video Teleconference (VTC) Operations and Engineering efforts.
The Network Analyst II (VTC Support) will potentially be required to travel both CONUS and OCONUS deploying to CBP Field Sites for onsite support in the event that it is necessary.
Working on a team consisting of Network Architects & Engineers supporting the CBP network, the Network Analyst II (VTC Support) must have the ability to:
- Ability to familiarize with network topology and basic data flow
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot issues related to video conferencing endpoints and basic networking issues (Cisco, Polycom, Avaya, etc)
- Provide support to end users to ensure a positive user experience
- Perform basic maintenance, troubleshooting, and administrative actions for management equipment dedicated to video conferencing systems. (Cisco, Polycom, Avaya, etc)
- Handle audio/video call quality issues when utilizing video teleconferencing equipment.
- Implement upgrades, perform new installations, modify existing configurations to meet customer needs
- Possess a working knowledge of SIP and H.323 protocols
- Possess a basic understanding and familiarity with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) equipment
- Inform management in a clear, concise, and timely manner of any customer or technical issues
- Take initiative and maintain confidentiality
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree 3-5 yrs experience; Without a degree a H.S. Diploma required and 7 yrs of relevant work experience:
- 3-5 yrs of LAN and WAN experience, previous VTC experience preferred
- CCNA level network experience
- Experience VTC operations and engineering as it pertains to installation, maintenance and support
- Flexible - The environment is highly dynamic and mission critical
- Attention to detail
- Able to travel as needed CONUS and OCONUS
- Good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills.
Eligibility/Clearance Requirements: Must be able to provide proof of U.S. CitizenshipDesired Qualifications
- CBP Full BI - 1st preference
- Any DHS badge + DoD Top Secret - 2nd preference
- DoD Top Secret + willingness to get CBP clearance - 3rd preference
(it can take 45 days to 6 months to obtain a CBP clearance - work can only begin once the clearance is fully adjudicated)About Sev1Tech LLC
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://www.sev1tech.com/careers/current-openings/#/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: Amy.Urquhart@sev1tech.com
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Employment Type: OTHER
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.