Working on-site at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, the Intermediate Integrated Logistics Specialist (ILS - Acquisition) will perform logistical and acquisition program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle sustainment of the fielded product for Product Manager, Tactical Radios (PM TR). Develops and implements logistics program activities including oversight of technical and logistics documentation, provisioning, material fielding plans, supply support, configuration control, etc. Supports the staffing of acquisition documentation through the milestone decision cycle.
Clearance Level: Must be able to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship with at least an interim DOD Secret clearance or higher
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) on-site
Hours: Normal business hours Monday - Friday
Certifications: Lean Six Sigma certification and Certified Acquisition Professional in Acquisition Logistics
Roles & Responsibilities:
Perform a variety of logistic acquisition and sustainment oversight/tracking activities designed to ensure operational readiness and availability of DoD systems:
- Develop/review Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), Supportability Strategies
- Apply Army Regulations 700-142 and 700-127 as well as C4ISR policies and procedures, development and review of logistics support requirements, and their application to the total system
- Develop/review Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data (BOIPFD) and Basis of Issue Plans
- Coordinate with other organizations and sustainment contractor for the planning, implementing, and support of systems.
- Represent program in meetings and discussions with the development contractor or agency, sustainment contractor, other organizations/activities, and other Services.
- Develop and brief plans and status of integrated logistics support for the assigned system to management and various external organizations (platform owners, readiness element, higher headquarters, etc.).
- Develop and provide input data to designers concerning proposed maintainability and reliability objectives for new materiel being developed.
- Participate on Integrated Product Teams for the 12 elements of Integrate Product Support group
- Reduce Operating and Support (O&S) costs
- Experience with DoD 5000 is required
Experience and Skills
College degree (B.S.) in Acquisition, Logistics or a related discipline. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree:
- Must have 5 years of relevant experience and understanding in the field of acquisition logistics and sustainment support.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and support on Acquisition Logistics Support to Program Managers.
- Experience with DoD 5000 is required
- Familiarity with 12 elements of Integrated Product Support
- Experience in applying Army Regulations 700-142 and 700-127 as well as C4ISR policies and procedures, development and review of logistics support requirements, and their application to the total system
- Experience developing/reviewing Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), Supportability Strategies
- Experience developing/reviewing Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data (BOIPFD) and Basis of Issue Plans
- Experience with Qualitative Quantitative Personnel Requirements Information (QQPRI)
- Experience with Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM)
- Experience reducing Operating and Support (O&S) costs
- Must be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong work ethic and a self-starter
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to regularly sit, walk, and/or stand throughout various times during the day.
- Use hands repetitively to handle, feel or operate standard office equipment
Why Sev1Tech LLC
Sev1Tech LLC, a fast growing consulting, engineering, and IT services provider to the Federal Government and Commercial marketplace puts employees first with competitive salaries and benefits, automatic 5% employer contribution 401K vesting, and up to 24 hours for Community Service projects
Sev1Tech specializes in IT infrastructure design, Program Management, and Technical Support Services to commercial and federal clients allowing us to provide a broader perspective of best practices and deliver greater value than our competitors.
Sev1Tech's capabilities are aligned with the current and future needs of our customers while maintaining a focus on emerging global security challenges that are critical to the defense of the nation and its allies.
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.