This position is primarily responsible for processing, booking, and filing of commercial loans; and providing excellent customer service with enthusiasm, accuracy, and efficiency.
• Processes a variety of commercial loans; including post‐closing booking, filing and perfection of liens and file maintenance
• Prepares and collects all necessary documentation to assure loan files are complete. This includes but is not limited to: entity documentation, title work, flood certifications, and insurance
• Works closely with lending staff to monitor exception reports and requests necessary items from customers
• Processes loan payments
• Manages Purchased and Sold Loan participations
• Completes projects and audits for the Loan Operations department
• Greets and assists customers, and responds to customer inquiries
• Assists in development of departmental processes and procedures to ensure compliance with current banking regulations
•Demonstrates respect for co‐workers, contributes to a positive work environment
•Works collaboratively with the team
•Adheres to established bank policies and procedures
•Demonstrates understanding of, and compliance with, governing regulations and laws
•Maintains a neat and professional personal appearance and work area
•Serves on bank committees as necessary
Required Skills and Experience
•Previous commercial loan processing and customer service experience in a bank setting
•Experience with FISERV related systems and an understanding of loan documentation software and related systems and online platforms
• Competence with MS Office products and general office equipment
•Outstanding attention to detail and excellent communication skills
•Minimum of a high school diploma
This position has frequent contact with commercial loan officers and customers, occasional contact with outside vendors and regulators. This position will regularly have access to confidential customer information, and infrequent access to cash. This position reports to the Loan Operations Manager.
Tasks are performed primarily in an office setting and require the ability to sit for prolonged periods of time. Prolonged visual concentration at a computer monitor can be expected. Employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis. Full Time employees will generally work 38‐40 hours each week.
This description is meant as an overview of the Commercial Loan Processor position and is not intended to describe all tasks which the employee may be asked to perform. Changes may be made to this description at any time at the discretion of the bank. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist qualified individuals in completing the essential functions of the position