Panel Builder/Engineering Support
Setpoint Systems Corporation Littleton, CO
- Expired: March 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
PANEL BUILDER/ENGINEERING SUPPORT
You will be building UL508A rated panels for Building Automation Systems. Panel building includes reading technical drawings, assembling control panels and enclosures, including drilling and tapping, performing electrical wiring and assembly.
We solely exist to improve lives through empowerment. Our success and focus are around empowering our customers in becoming self-sustaining. Through extensive training and unique, and passionate partnerships.
- Building of control panels
- Following Setpoint’s processes, procedures and standards
- Reading technical drawings
- Developing a working relationship with other departments to address and resolve issues
- Assisting in establishing panel build standards
- Assists in scheduling the completion and building of panels
- Communicating the status of panels in fabrication
- Completion and testing of panels
- Assisting with maintaining the equipment used in the fabrication of panels including labeler, engraver, chop saw
- Documenting all redlines and/or modifications to all panels fabricated
- Assist with designing and developing graphics for installation at the job site
- Assist with database creation
- Assist with assembly of project documentation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Working knowledge of DDC, electric and pneumatic control systems
- Willingness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Extensive product training will be provided and required
About Setpoint Systems Corporation:
Setpoint Systems Corporation is an award winning systems integrator of building automation and control. Setpoint Systems, established in 1983, is considered one of the largest independent systems integrators in the western United States. If you are interested in working in a challenging environment on a technology that has the potential to change the way companies operate and control their facilities, then we'd love to hear from you. Setpoint Systems is growing a world-class team and represents one of the hottest opportunities in the technology sector today. Come join us in advancing the way building owners and operators will control and monitor their facilities in the future!
We offer comprehensive product training, excellent compensation based on experience, a complete health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits package, including 401(k) contribution matching, cafeteria plan, and generous paid time off.
Salary Range $37,000 - $50,000 Based on Experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Setpoint Systems Corporation
ManufacturingView all jobs at Setpoint Systems Corporation