The Service Coordinator II provides a variety of activities and related tasks as it pertains to coordinating repair jobs. The Service Coordinator II will be responsible for scheduling, ordering needed materials and working directly with the customers to ensure a prompt and accurate product.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
· Schedules repair opportunities with customers and the shop foreman for best delivery
· Updates the Production Board, Foreman/Production Managers, Valvkeep, and customer of any changes to the schedule
· Schedules and prepares scope of work for all field service work with customer and Shop Foreman
· Turnaround/ outage cost track and weekly invoicing
· Updates the customer on pricing while valve is still in house to ensure that the purchase order is updated for same day invoicing
· Identify revenue opportunities within customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed
· Plans, coordinates and prepares valve specifications and/or material
requisitions and bid evaluations
· Provide technical support and assist in resolution of manufacturing problems as required
· Provides engineering support to customers and make recommendations on product selection and applications for our products
· Examines ways to offer practical, creative alternatives that increase Setpoint’s chances of successfully closing orders at higher margins; in addition, to giving the customer the best solution for their application
· Review the process of customer’s Requests For Quotations (RFQs) to help keep the process and criteria current in order to reach bid decisions, which best satisfies the company’s goals and objectives
· Source and procure direct shipment, special, and rush order items in a cost effective and timely manner
· Follow-up on open quotations and respond to customer requests
· Identify and close additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities.
· Work closely with Sales Support, Account Managers and Business Development
· Engage in technical discussions with potential clients, demonstrations and presentations
· Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
Positional Requirements & Qualifications
· Education & Experience
o High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
o 5 or more years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Skills & Abilities
o Highly organized
o Effective time-management
o Strong leadership
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
o Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
o Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Must be able to travel and have a clear driving record in accordance to Setpoint IS driving guidelines
· Clear background check and drug and alcohol screening
Essential Physical Functions:
· Lifting up to 25 pounds
· Bending, stooping, ability to stand for extended periods of time
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Setpoint Integrated Solutions reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.