2021-22 Middle School Math Teacher - Catholic East Elementary
Seton Catholic Schools Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: May 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Teacher
Reports to: Principal
Employment Classification: Full-time
Seton Catholic Schools is a collaborative network of K-8 parish schools in the Greater Milwaukee area. We are coming together to strengthen academics, faith formation and life-long outcomes for all students. Over the next several years, Seton will include about 20 schools serving 7500 students and be a national model for urban Catholic school renewal. By joining our team, you can become a vital part of this important transformation.
The Seton Difference
Building on the tradition of Catholic education, Seton is developing a renewed, collaborative environment for educators:
- Join a community that shares your values. Immerse yourself in our diverse parish and neighborhood communities and grow in your own faith through regular school activities.
- Collaborate with other educators. As part of an 11-school network, our teachers are connected to resources, ideas and support systems from fellow educators across the region.
- Teach the whole child. As a Seton teacher, you will play a unique role leading academic instruction and character formation for your students. In addition, all our schools offer specials subject areas: art, music and physical education.
- Develop as an educator. Seton prioritizes and invests in unparalleled professional development, so you can improve your craft and grow at every stage of your career.
- Discover your long-term career path in education. We are actively developing new opportunities for sustainable career growth and leadership development across our growing network.
A teacher at Seton Catholic Schools is a devoted educator who is committed to students succeeding in mind, body and spirit. Teachers are responsible for creating a safe, organized and joyful classroom environment that supports academic and spiritual instruction. Each teacher will utilize current student data to drive academic growth in all students. Additionally, teachers participate in school and network professional development as well as receive coaching from principals and instructional coaches.
The ideal teacher candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A deep belief in all children and the mission of Seton Catholic Schools
- Strong understanding of age-appropriate instructional best practices and assessment systems
- Builds relationships, collaborates, and cultivates a strong school culture with all school staff
- Takes personal responsibility for professional results and seeks opportunities for feedback
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, take initiative and operate with a growth mindset
- Bachelors degree or higher
Visit our Seton Catholic Schools Careers Page.
Powered by JazzHR
Seton Catholic Schools
EducationView all jobs at Seton Catholic Schools