Sethi Management Fresno, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to: Store Manager
The Store Clerk’s essential purpose is to ensure timely and professional service to store customers while complying with brand standards and company policies. The following reflects the essential job duties but does not restrict tasks that may be assigned. Duties of this job may be changed at management’s discretion.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner (
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- May assist in sale of store merchandise to customers and assist with packaging of items at checkout.
- Collect payments for merchandise sold and maintains a balanced cash/billing drawer.
- Maintain and take responsibility for all cash and credit card transactions during working hours
- Check identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Attend and participate in all mandatory trainings
- Flexible with schedule and assignments
- Maintain effective performance under pressure
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Good communication skills
- Ability to give and follow verbal and written instructions
- Attention to detail
- Displays good initiative