Legal Assistant/ Junior Paralegal
- $30 to $35 Hourly
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Legal Assistant/ Jr. Paralegal
Hourly: $30 - $35/hr (D.O.E.) plus discretionary year-end bonus
Our firm has an opening for a self motivated Legal Assistant/ Jr. Paralegal with at least 1+ years preferred experience in employment law litigation and class actions at a law firm. This responsibilities of this position will vary day-to-day depending on the needs of the firm and workload of other administrative staff.
We are looking to hire bright, hard-working, team-players with varied legal experience to excel in our fast-growing firm.
- Serving discovery and deposition notices
- Calendaring hearings, deadlines, and other necessary tasks
- Reserve hearings, court/deposition reporters, order transcripts
- Follow up with court personnel and legal vendors regarding status and/or filings
- Check tentative rulings, schedule Court Calls and other remote appearances
- Manage and organize case documents
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
- Must have at least one year of relevant experience to apply
- Proven working experience as a Legal Assistant/Jr. Paralegal
- Familiarity of State and Federal rules and procedures regarding filing, protocols, and calendaring
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and case management software
- Knowledge of day-to-day operations within a law office
- Bilingual (Spanish) desired
Join us and unleash your potential at a company where innovation thrives, collaboration soars, and success becomes your everyday story.
Setareh Law GroupBeverly Hills, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.