Traveling Team Lead Merchandiser, Honolulu, HI
Share the job:
Category Traveling Team Lead Merchandiser
Job type FT
Set and Service Resources \(SASR\) is now hiring for Traveling Team Lead Merchandisers to join our team\! SASR is a nation\-wide staffing company that leverages its proprietary staffing platform, Hireflex, and other applicable technology, to provide local retail and merchandising temporary and full\-time staffing to major national retail clients in all 50 states\. The Traveling Team Lead Merchandiser will provide leadership to our client's team and assistance to internal and external stakeholders\.
- Overseeing the entire project of fixturing and setting of new store locations
- Ensuring the project is completed within the 10\-day allotted time frame\.
- Verifying that employees have been scheduled by client to complete the project\.
- Verifying the store drawings and measurements for accuracy\.
- Reporting all issues noted during prep visit\.
- Travel is required 75\-100% of the time and may include out\-of\-state travel, typically within 400 miles of base location\.
- Dependable attendance and punctuality are required\.
- Must be able to work a variable schedule of up to 70 hours per week including weekends and holidays as required\. Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job\. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice\.\*Hotels and travel incentive will be provided when working away from your home location\. Basic merchandiser equipment and tools needed:
- Laptop with Excel for sending in reports and watching training videos required for the job
- 3/8 rechargeable drill, hammer drill, drill/driver bit set
- 16 oz hammer
- Flat screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver
- Pliers, wire cutters, band snips
- Channel locks,6 pc ratchet socket set 3/8\-5/8
- 16\- inch magnetic tape measure, 300' tape measure or laser measuring tool
- Pocket level
- 50 ft extension cord
- Flat scraper
- Toolbox Competencies:
- Driver of Results
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience required\.
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience preferred\.
- Excellent organizational, communication, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills required\.
- Demonstrated visual merchandising skills required\.
- Exhibit good leadership skills by promoting inclusive team environmentEEO StatementAt Set and Service Resources, LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law\.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions\.