Technicians will take part in a variety of roles but include the following:
-Respond to emergency water, fire & sewer damages at homes & businesses
-Operate carpet & upholstery cleaning equipment
-Remove damaged carpet & pad
-Remove wet drywall
-Place drying equipment
-Fill out necessary forms/paperwork
-Occasionally lift 25+ pounds
-Work overtime as required
-Take part in the on-call emergency response
-Have a clean driving record & must be able to obtain a Class E Chauffer's license with a mandatory DOT Physical annual exam.
• Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
• Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
• Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
• Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
• Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
• Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Effective oral communication
• Basic math skills
• Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
• High school diploma/GED
• IICRC certifications preferred
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly
• Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
• Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects• Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
• Ability to travel locally• Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
-Pass a national criminal background screening
-Pass a drug test
-Be professionally mannered and well presented
-Must have excellent people skills
-Be team oriented
High School or equivalent
WRT & ASD IICRC certification preferred
This position is available immediately and has growth potential within the company.
Uniforms are provided.
Benefits include paid holidays, vacation & sick time, health & life insurance after the 90 day eligibility period. After one year of service, you are eligible to contribute to a Simple IRA account provided with up to a 3% match made by the company for retirement.
Please stop by to fill out an application & submit your resume for our consideration. We look forward to meeting you.
Servpro of East Independence/Blue Springs
1601 S Broadway
Oak Grove, MO 64075