Since 1976, Servicon's flagship service - custodial services for complex and high-end environments - has been the cornerstone of our business. With more than 35 years of building and sustaining long-term relationships with our clients, we take great pride in tailoring solutions that provide real and measureable ROI and an unmatched client experience.
Originating with aerospace and military installations and expanding into commercial, public and institutional markets in the 1980s, Servicon is also a nationally recognized leader in sustainability, and is CIMS GB certified. We service more than 100 million square feet daily, and down to every inch, we promise to create the clean and healthy environment that your business needs to thrive.
1. Responsible for strict compliance of Servicon and clients policy and procedures and work performance is
base on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness and urgency
2. Fully understands and practices all client and Servicon Safety programs, promotes safety as a culture to team
members and wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
3. Proficient in performing all custodial work in accordance with Servicons cleaning procedures / processes.
4. Perform work assignments and perform other associates work assignments when required in compliance with
Servicons cleaning procedures / processes and quality expectations.
5. Responsible for overseeing work team(s) and/or areas assigned ensuring work is performed to Servicons
quality standards and in accordance with clients Statement of Work.
6. Assist Supervisor(s) in motivating assigned staff, creating a positive work environment for associates and
reporting issues / problems to the appropriate Servicon management team.
7. Assist in on-boarding new associates on subjects including safety programs, company policies & procedures,
proper cleaning procedures / processes and maintenance of equipment.
8. Inspects assigned work area during/after work has been completed, and verifies that all work has been done
in compliance with site specific procedures and customers scope of work, schedules, daily, weekly and
monthly special requests.
9. Assists supervisors in resolving custodial problems, periodic review of work schedules and recommends
changes to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of staffs time, supplies and equipment.
10. Ensures that supplies are available / distributed for easy access by associates, equipment is in good
operating order, equipment is reported / repaired in a timely manner and custodians are provided the tools to
perform their work schedules.
11. Helps inventory, distribute and monitor utilization of janitorial cleaning materials to ensure efficient and costeffective
12. Verifies that all restrooms, clean rooms, or any other areas that have a log sheets have been completed to
the established quality standards and initialed by the associate who performed the work.
Education: Experience as a Custodian of at least 1 to 2 years. High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Clearance: If contract required: Department of Defense Secret or SAP clearance.
Certification: May require specialized training in Cleanroom, Electro Static Discharge (ESD) and other
specialty service policies and procedures and certification in specialized equipment.
Environment: Will vary considerably depending upon the clients business that can range from heavy
industrial environments (aerospace, factories, refineries, etc.) to office complexes. Significant
amount of travel required, long periods of walking, standing, sitting and lifting. Weather
changes based on the geography and time of year.
Software Powered by iCIMS