Body Work Estimator Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ServiceUp is revolutionizing the auto repair industry.
Our consumer platform offers the most convenient way to repair and maintain your cars. In one click on our app, our Service Advocates do all the work for you: discovering the fairest price, scheduling the service, even facilitating the delivery and pick up of consumers vehicles from the shop - all included in a price that is guaranteed to be the lowest.
For auto shops, we offer an industry-leading app and experience that builds loyalty and generates new revenue - including new payment and finance options for customers.
Position Summary: As a Service Advocate you will serve as a key member role for the remote call center to facilitate between customers and shop representatives.
A Service Advocate Estimator will have the following responsibilities:
- Have the ability to authorize collision repairs and/ or repair recommendations on behalf of ServiceUp clients. Furthermore, review and approve repair estimates using C.C.C, being I-Car trained preferred.
- Have the knowledge to utilize and adhere to C.C.C. Ability to learn the different software that ServiceUp utilizes daily.
- Have the skills to negotiate the cost of the repair to the published fleet price or the pre-negotiated Wheels Network rates & times.
- Issue and verify accuracy of purchase orders.
- Approve proper repair based on mileage, months in service, prior repair history; including safety repairs based on client parameters
- Thorough knowledge of Collision procedures, systems, individual client needs and automotive repairs.
- Communicate with clients / shops any irregularity involving repairs.
- Knowledgeable and expert on the insurance process.
- Administer and close files in accordance with client parameters.
- Assist and instruct drivers in rental, tow, and process driver requests as needed
- Meet key performance indicators on quality & transactional performance (e.g. coaching/desk audit evaluations, average severity, OON Fees, etc.)
- Assure that follow up is done for "down vehicles” within 24 hours
- Provide details about shop performance to Network Management for Network Vendor growth
An excellent candidate will exhibit the following:
- Experience required in Insurance Estimations and Adjusting
- Must have full knowledge in CCC one, Excel, Word
- Must be proficient in production management
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Has the unauthorized right to work in the United States.
- I-CAR & ASE certifications are preferred, not required
This is a full-time position based in United States and you can work REMOTELY.
Get fresh AUTO BODY Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.