Principal Portfolio Manager - Banking, Insurance and Financial Services, C&P Leading Practices
ServiceNow Santa Clara, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As we become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century, we believe the success our customers realize with our product will drive long-term growth and mutual benefit. The Customer and Partner (C&P) organization at ServiceNow works with our customers to help them achieve their desired business outcomes. We aim to support our customer in driving adoption, satisfaction, and maximum value from their investment in ServiceNow. One way we accomplish this is by providing prescriptive guidance that enables our customers to leverage the full potential of the Now Platform and its Industry solutions.
Within C&P, our team defines, captures, and operationalizes this prescriptive guidance in leading practices that support Customer Outcomes, our Partner Ecosystem, and our Customers.
The Principal Portfolio Manager is a key position within the Customer and Partner organization responsible for setting the standard for leading practices. Specifically, you will produce leading practices that ensures our customers are successful with our Financial Services products on the Now Platform. Through innovation, creative thinking, and the delivery of leading practice assets, you will be a driving factor in the Go To Market strategy for the Industry Solutions supporting Financial Services.
This requires a highly focused and structured individual with vision who can instigate and drive change across the organization and ServiceNow ecosystem.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- You are responsible for the creation, deployment and maintenance of ServiceNow Industry leading practice assets in the area of financial services. This includes assets in support of our Customer Outcomes team and partner ecosystem (for example, process workshop concepts, workshop materials, use cases, and implementation starter kits for products supporting Payments, Credit Cards, Loans, Treasury and Client Lifecycle Operations along with Complaint Management) as well as content that addresses key customer questions within Financial Services.
- Identify and quantify demand from our Customers within the realm of Financial Services to build an effective leading practices roadmap and asset portfolio.
- Engage in strategic internal process improvement initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our portfolio management processes.
- Develop a network of relationships and collaborate closely with colleagues across geographies and product lines to ensure consistency across our content.
- Collaborate and liaise extensively with the other organizational functions, such as Sales, Product, Training, and others ensure a consistent customer journey.
- Liaise with product line teams to ensure the product vision is translated into leading practices that align with the portfolio strategy that you own.
- Enable delivery teams, services sales teams, and partner managers on new and updated leading practices and service offerings.
- Keep track of ongoing ServiceNow engagements to review the effectiveness of the leading practice assets and service offerings.
- Assist in strategic customer meetings, providing deep subject matter expertise.
- Provide feedback to business unit and product line teams for continual improvement of product capabilities, features and interoperability that support customer needs and requirements.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 5 years of experience in operations in a Financial Services Institution, preferably in Payment, Credit Card, Loan, Treasury and/or Client Lifecycle Operations.
- Strong knowledge of the major vendors for Core Banking Systems.
- Strong domain expertise of Banking standards (i.e. BIAN etc.), concepts, processes, and terminology.
- Proficiency with, and understanding of, most features available on the Now Platform and how they relate to our Financial Services Solutions.
- A track record of building knowledge for or selling into Service Operations in the Financial Services space
- Capable of understanding and defining the bigger picture. This role requires continuous translation between technical capabilities and business outcomes Strong negotiation skills to represent the Customer and Partner perspective and drive to consistent business outcomes across diverse stakeholders within the company.
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcomes and value realization
- Experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, architects, and extended program teams.
- Proficiency in translating technical implementation aspects into visual and written content.
- Self-starter and disciplined
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to learn technology quickly, through instruction and self-training
- Ability to be flexible to work in an international, fast-growing environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented people in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.