Auditor - Hybrid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to be part of a dynamic and growing company?
ServiceMaster Brands is looking for talented people to join our team!
We are currently searching for a team-oriented and diligent Auditor to handle our internal and onsite audits. In this role, you'll also have the opportunity to coach franchisees, collect money owed, run monthly reporting, and adhere to the Royalty Policy.
What you'll do:
- Conduct internal and onsite audits including reviewing franchise tax returns and accounting records to ensure correct payment of royalties as required per the franchisee contract.
- Ensure the separation of other businesses disclosed during the audit process from the ServiceMaster brand according to outlined policy.
- Validate 2% revenue lines and adjustment documentation.
- Confer with management and other departments as needed for problem resolution.
- Coach franchisees to achieve compliance with the Royalty Policy.
- Collect money owed by the franchisee from any onsite audit that was conducted.
- Recommend any needed update to the Royalty Policy.
- Complete month-end reporting.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a combination of education and experience required
- Experience in the auditing field preferred
- Experience in the auditing field preferred
- Knowledge of audit processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the franchise royalty’s policy
- Ability to function well under pressure and deadlines
- Goal oriented, results and deadline driven
- Good problem resolution skills
- Ability to make procedural decisions
- Detail and analytical oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to be a team player
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, JDE, federal tax returns, and interpretation of business bank statements
About ServiceMaster Brands
ServiceMaster Brands ® is a leading provider of residential and commercial cleaning and restoration services. Founded in 1929, the company is home to over 3,500 franchisees across 4,900+ locations serving over 1,000,000 homes and businesses in 2021. ServiceMaster was founded with a deep commitment to integrity and customer service and does business under nine brands today across 50 states and ten countries that generate more than $3.5B in system-wide sales: ServiceMaster Restore®, ServiceMaster Recovery Management®, ServiceMaster Clean®, Merry Maids®, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, AmeriSpec®, Furniture Medic®, Aftermath® and Indoor Science.
While each brand maintains a distinct identity, we share a commitment to our mission to make everyday heroes more heroic. From our franchisee experience to career development to our community, our values – We Serve, We Care, We Deliver, We Do - guide us.
Working as part of our team means bringing your best ideas to work every day and seeing the impact of your contributions. Stars in our company at all levels are builders—they love to create, lead and see their plan come to life. Our best people understand that while great ideas are important, they require incredible focus and teamwork to execute. Life inside our company is the opportunity to do the best work of your career with a high energy.
ServiceMaster Brands is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Roark Capital Group acquired ServiceMaster Brands in October 2020. Roark focuses on investing in the consumer and business services sectors, with a specialization in multi-location and franchised businesses. Since inception, affiliates of Roark have invested in 100 multi-location, franchised brands, which collectively generate $62 billion in annual system revenues from 66,000 locations in 50 states and 89 countries. Please visit www.roarkcapital.com to learn more.
It is the policy of ServiceMaster Brands, in accordance with all applicable laws, to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at ServiceMaster
Get fresh Corporate Internal Auditor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.