- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Competitive Pay*Flexible Schedules
- Career Path Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Planning and scheduling the crews daily and weekly tasks
- Ensuring that all cleaning duties are completed for the facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Maintaining a positive work environment for the staff and customers that line up with the ServiceMaster brand and objectives
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Hiring and staff development
- Overall management of all accounts, which includes on the job management, as well as follow up satisfaction visits with the customers, and stocking supplies, etc.
- Must be a service oriented person
- Must work well with others, and be able to lead by example
- Must have an eye for detail
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, or housekeeper a plus but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Management experience is a plus, or someone who is willing to learn
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster of Allegany County
Get fresh Senior Scheduler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.