Commercial Sales Account Manager
ServiceMaster by Singer Columbia, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commercial Hunter - Sales – Education Institutions, Property Management or Government Sales
ServiceMaster by Singer, a family-owned and operated business, headquartered in Baltimore, MD. Since 2003 we have been servicing our clients and have become an Award-Winning Full-Service Restoration Contractor serving Baltimore, DC, and Wilmington, DE metro areas. From disaster through construction, we stand with our customers providing a total solution. Our next milestone is to develop a business-to-business sales team to continue our growth. We need successful driven sales professionals.
You will work with an elite group within ServiceMaster, one of twenty-one companies who work together selling national accounts. You will collaborate with us locally plus work with some of the best salespeople in the Disaster Restoration Field in the country. This is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with other people that can support you and your goals. We are looking for a relationship-driven sales professional that knows how to turn decision makers into customers. We want someone who loves to do whatever it takes to get the right people and determine their needs. Our ideal candidate will have vertical sales experience in one of the following areas:
2. Hospitals and/or Assisted Living
You will need to execute sales strategy as developed by company and sales leadership to ensure company goals are achieved. You must manage the activities within designated commercial vertical market segments, including the acquisition of new accounts and implementation of business expansion plans. You will be responsible for directly targeting, acquiring, and managing strategic accounts in high-priority commercial market segments.
- Develop new sales leads in assigned verticals.
- Build product knowledge and refine sales techniques on a case-by-case basis.
- Appropriately document and report on relationships weekly.
- Be comfortable with occasionally assisting in collection efforts.
- Identify and prioritize target accounts for direct reports and individual portfolio.
- Collaborate with management and functional departments (e.g., Marketing, Operations) to implement sales acquisition strategies.
- Proactively identify, maintain, and expand relationships with accounts’ decision makers and influencers.
- Work with sales teams to assist in the identification and execution of cross-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate and facilitate in-person, telephone, and online meetings with sales teams and clients
- Solidify and expand client relationships with regular communication via telephone, email, and face-to-face meetings, as necessary.
- Negotiate contract and operating terms for strategic commercial accounts.
- Oversee account penetration and growth strategies for contracted accounts and adherence of the corporate and network service delivery to contracted standards.
- Develop presentations for internal and external customers.
- Follow up with commitments and monitor attainment percentage of stated goals.
- Performance management of direct reports.
- Assist in commercial customer segment business process improvement, budgeting, and planning processes.
- 5-10 years sales experience or account management experience.
- Business-to-business sales experience is ideal
- Experience within a related field is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking
- Computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with CRMs
- Business and financial acumen
- Strategic thinking, complex problem solving and decision making
- Collaborative working style with strong organization and time management skills
- Travel 20-30% of the time with acknowledgement of working in a 24/7 emergency response environment where travel may be required on weekends and holidays
- Willing to network and represent the company at business social events
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to build rapport easily and establish trust
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university.
- 2-5 years of sales management experience.
Insurance, restoration, mitigation, sales, business to business, B to B, consultative selling, value proposition, selling to VITO, Maintenance Manager, head of maintenance, Facility manager, chief engineer, Superintendent, Principal, School board members, Vendor manager, Procurement, Risk manager, Environmental services, Real Estate, Vendor Management, Purchasing, Mayor, Village Manager, Town Manager, City Manager, City Board, City Council, Building department, Committees, Property associate, Assistant property manager, Regional property manager, Area property manager, Property manager, Property executive, Senior construction project manager, VP of construction , Building owner, Asbestos, Mitigation, Restoration, Carpenter, Carpentry, Construction, IICRC, RIA, Construction, Content Management, Contents, Content Tracking, Contractors, Customer Service, Disaster, DryTracker, Emergency, Emergency Board Up, Tarping, Emergency Tree Removal, Environmental, Estimator, Extraction, Finance, Fire Restoration, Fire, Hail, Insurance, Lead, Leader, Management, Manager, Managerial, Mitigation, Moisture Mapper, Mold Remediation, Mold Scoping, Mold Testing, Mold, Moving, Packing, Pack Out, Project Manager, Property, Technician, Management, Managers, Remediation, Remodeling, Removal, Repair, Residential, Restoration, Roofing, Storm, Supervisor, Warehouse, Water Restoration, XactiAnalysis, ContenTrack, Xactimate, Water Mitigation, Warehouse, Fork Lift, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Technician
ServiceMaster by SingerWhy Work Here?
if you like to have input and being a leader than this is a match.
We are part of an International Franchise organization that is locally owned. We have owners that are engaged in the business on a daily basis and care about serving their clients and developing the employment team. In addition to local work, we are part of the SRM Group, Service Recovery Management Group, 21 Franchises under one brand working as one team to serve the Commercial Restoration Market. To be part of the SRM Team one must be willing to do extensive travel.
6710 Moravia Park DriveColumbia, MD