Restoration Production Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
Do you love working with your hands and with tools? Do you enjoy helping people in need? If so, a job with ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh may be an excellent fit for you. Our Technicians are among the first people to provide support to victims of fires, floods, and other disasters by helping them restore their homes and property so they can start getting their lives back to normal. Our Technicians help assess what property and belongings can be saved and begin the process of water and debris cleanup.
In addition to working with a great team, helping those in need and the benefits outlined below, you can earn bonuses and additional paid time off (PTO) participating in our on-call program 1 week a month.
General Job Description: Fulltime or Part Time if desired in our restoration and reconstruction divisions where we restore homes and business's that have been damaged by fire, flood or storm. We are seeking skilled or unskilled laborers to work with our restoration and repair teams providing surgical demolition, specialty cleaning and equipment placement at residential and commercial worksites. We can work with your schedule. You can work as little as 3 days per week or more. Overtime is generally always available. Our people enjoy the satisfaction of helping people in a time of a large need in their lives. When property damage occurs, ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh is a leader in property damage restoration.
If you are looking for a career change or a new opportunity that would allow you to grow and develop a new career, this is the position!
Role and Responsibilities
After a fire, flood, or another disaster, a structure will need some serious TLC to get it back into shape. Restoration Technicians help the victims of disasters, natural and man-made, repair the damage and clean up the mess.
- Ability to lift and carry 100 lbs
- Ability to climb ladder to 12 ft
- Ability to climb steps, stand, stoop, kneel and crawl of extended period of time
- Ability to communicate in English in written and spoken manner
- Dental Insurance Available
- Vision Insurance Available
- Health Insurance Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training & IICRC Certification
- Monthly Bonuses
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- On-call bonuses for participation in On-call program
- Clothing Allowance
- Create a positive experience for our customers
- Be on time and prepared to work each assigned shift
- Be attentive and take advantage of learning and skill development opportunities
- Work with hand tools and small power tools to help process work
- Maintain safe work habits throughout the job assignment
- Remodeling or construction experience
- Painting and Decorating experience
- Commercial Cleaning experience
- Demolition and debris clean up
- Flooring installation
- Team Leadership
- Water damage restoration services
- Fire Damage restoration Services
ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh is a family owned and operated franchise that has been restoring homes and businesses in the Pittsburgh area for over 40 years. ServiceMaster focuses on the continued growth and development of their employees with regular trainings and group events. The family atmosphere at ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh makes coming to work more like visiting family and less like a job.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster Restore of Greater Pittsburgh
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?