For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has been creating cleaner, healthier, safer work environments for our customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner, you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients. Our essential team members enjoy:
*Competitive Pay*Flexible Schedules*Career Path Opportunities*Paid Training Job Position Description:
Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members. This position plays a critical role in ensuring all staff stays on task and complete all assignments to ServiceMaster standards. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of cleaning principles and team management abilities.Responsibilities
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Training cleaners on ServiceMaster’s standards, products, processes and procedures
- Oversees staff performance and ensures all assignments are completed in accordance to set task schedule
- Train cleaners on task schedules specific to individual accounts
- Perform inspections and give constructive performance feedback to staff members
- Assign shifts and make necessary adjustment in case of call off or no shows
- Respond to customer complaints and request in a timely and caring manner
- Ensure compliance with safety and OSHA regulations
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as require.
- Must be able to communicate in English. Bilingual is a plus
We Are Experts
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, kneeling, twisting, reaching
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 25lbs.
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- 1-2 years’ supervisory experience
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
- Contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
and dominate the industry in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers exceptional resultsWe Are Committed
to our customers and are guided in all we do by their needs.We Are Complete
and seek to provide exceptional service and engage in proactive behavior.We Are Driven
to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.We Are Steadfast
and here for the long haul with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction Disclaimer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.