- Posted: over a month ago
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Ensures timely, compliant and accurate management of work order processes, business information, and licensing management ensuring the company’s processes remain legally compliant
- Participates with owner/CEO in development of operational and business strategies, supporting the CEO or Owner’s vision and process ideals
- Conducts onsite field evaluations for compliance for licensing, vehicle, regulatory, EHS, Safety, DOT, quality and company policies. Escalates opportunities for improvements/corrections directly to ownership.
- Coordinates with sales management team to deliver on commitments to customers. May be involved in the sales process on selected accounts
- Provides direct support to office personnel, technicians, and sales associates regarding customer escalations, technical questions and support, and standard operating procedures.
- Oversees and reviews daily operational and compliance metrics, as well as the escalation, tracking, and resolution of issues
- Supervises production staff members, estimators and claims coordinators
- Influences selection of vendors and manages ongoing vendor relationships
- Approves expenses and purchases of direct reports
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Communicating process changes to relevant parties to ensure a successful business
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability, managing budgets, budgetary changes and forecasts
- Improve operational management systems and processes and provides training for new initiatives and technology launches
- Manages the growth and success of the team, providing guidance to employees
- Managing internal assets of the company such as equipment, materials and supplies
- Monitors KPIs- production quality standards and ensures process safety standards are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met. May recruit, train and supervise staff
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operational management or finance preferred but not required, 3-5 years equivalent experience in similar role
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business processes as well as federal, state, and local rules and regulations and successfully apply and provide support in efforts to comply with regulations and process improvement initiatives
- Ability to effectively present training and/or information, respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, customers, and clients verbally and/or in writing
- Valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record
- Skilled in using computers or necessary technology to include Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experienced using Xactimate and XactAnalysis, utilizing reports to improve operations
- 3-5 years experience as a sales or service manager or corporate support function preferred
- Ability to work closely with, influence, and hold senior leaders accountable to resolving issues or capitalizing on opportunities
- Ability to engage and motivate others to drive results
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in Negotiating with suppliers/sub-contractors/vendors
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Knowledge of organizational improvement and operations management
- Strong Leadership- Proven ability and work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Understanding of consumer psychology, organizational behavior and knowledge of the restoration industry
- Move up to 70 pounds often, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time. Lifting, squatting, crawling and crouching is required.
- Express or exchange ideas with others and receive and act on detailed information given.
- For safety reasons, respirators, which are used in certain situations, must be able to seal to your face.
- Be exposed to various inside and outside working conditions: The change of environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster Restore 2775 - Metairie
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?