Lead Property Damage Tech
- $16 to $25 Hourly
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive benefits and wages that include:
- Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental Benefits, Flexible Schedules, Uniforms and Training provided, Be a Hero Everyday!
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement for those who desire it
- Opportunity for travel
When you're part of our team, you're joining a group of professionals who do more than rebuild -- they restore.
This is a hands-on role requiring a front-line leader to take responsibility for the companys efforts to support customers after disaster strikes their homes and businesses. The Lead Tech/ Project Manager inspects new projects, determines, and communicates the planned course of action to the team, monitors the project and adjusts actions to keep the project moving forward while maintain required standards. If you are passionate to turn uncertainty into reassurance and anxiety into hope, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Completes assigned jobs according to company processes and standards, maintains quality control, supervises technician(s) assigned to job.
- Completes sketch and scope sheet for estimate, complete drying records using mobile software; delivers complete and accurate scope and sketch, dry logs and photo documentation and customer contract to estimator/coordinator inside team members.
- Interfaces with insurance adjusters in person, over the phone, and virtually to resolve issues and answer questions about the loss when needed.
- Multi-tasks to manage work orders, ensure appropriate equipment and supplies are loaded on truck needed for job, prioritizes activities to meet deadlines.
- May train new technicians or key operational and sales team members.
- Experience in leading, training, or managing others in prior role
- Role model our customer service expectations with homeowners, adjusters, vendors etc.
- Valid Drivers License and satisfactory driving record
- Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 70 pounds often, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Must be able to wear respirator and safety gear when job conditions warrant
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster Restore 2775 - MetairieMetairie, LA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.