- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
Project Managers lead our production activities in the field, making decisions that impact the success of the assignment. They perform a variety of tasks, monitors and inspects tasks for commercial and residential restoration jobs to ensure completion of drying, demolition and various restoration activities, prepares/reviews documentation to include notes, photos and documents according to company policies and procedures, explains processes used to complete active jobs and next steps to resolution in person to customers, supervise techs assigned to the job. You will need not only your excellent technical skills, you must have the necessary Customer Service skills that are necessary to work through difficult situations.
You may assist the Estimator or will be responsible for creating estimates in Xactimate utilizing the program guidelines and IICRC standards. Must have basic construction background which includes basic understanding of building materials, flooring and other materials affected by wind, water, fire, smoke and other property damage causes. You will make a difference here. From helping clients solve the needs they have, helping our company grow and prosper.
- Retrieves work orders, checks route for travel, ensures appropriate equipment and supplies are loaded on truck needed for job, arrives to work site
- Completes assigned jobs according to company processes, maintains quality control within the budget of each job
- May perform daily monitoring on active residential and/or commercial jobs and communicates with customers.
- Maintains records of personnel and resources used on projects and communicates all billable events to others.
- May be responsible for creation of estimates in applicable software
- Inspect and scope jobs onsite-and works with Project Manager/ Crew Chief/Lead Tech on scope of job
- Document / review loss with clear and descriptive job photos and upload into operating system/software
- May write mitigation and reconstruction estimates using Xactimate
- Communicates conversations and key information on the job using the notes feature in required software
- Estimates using carrier audit standards and manages the estimate based on feedback from client and customer
- Explains drying process and next steps to resolution in person to customers using printed materials as a guide
- Interfaces with adjusters and customers in person, over the phone, and virtually to resolve issues and answer questions about the loss
- May perform quality assurance inspections after completion and obtain customer signatures for approval, requests payments when necessary.
- Prepares documentation and pictures according to company policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement from insurance companies
- May train new technicians or key operational team members
- High school graduate or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of insurance restoration and or construction industry
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
- Able to work independently or work with/lead a team
- Exhibit professionalism, maturity, and the willingness to serve the customer
- Experience managing teams of 2 or more
- Experience with entering data using a tablet or mobile phone
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Must be able to prioritize activities and meet deadlines
- Working on-call schedule is required
- Certifications preferred:
- ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT – Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- OCT – Odor Control Technician
- WRT – Water Damage Restoration Technician
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 70 pounds often, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time. Lifting, squatting, crawling and crouching is required.
- Express or exchange ideas with others and receive and act on detailed information given.
- For safety reasons, respirators, which are used in certain situations, must be able to seal to your face.
- Be exposed to various inside and outside working conditions: The change of environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster Restore 1974 - Woodbridge
ConstructionView all jobs at ServiceMaster Restore 1974 - Woodbridge