For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has been creating cleaner, healthier, safer work environments for our customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner, you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients. Our essential team members enjoy:
*Competitive Pay*Flexible Schedules*Career Path Opportunities*Paid Training Job Position Description:
This position is responsible for creating cleaner, healthier environments for our customers’, their students and grounds by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Duties include, but not limited to:
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash removal, restroom cleaning, windows, dusting
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, kneeling, twisting, reaching
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 25lbs.
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, or housekeeper a plus but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
- Contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Treat all co-workers and customers with courtesy and respect
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.