Company and Culture
For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has taken great pride in exceeding the expectations of our customers. Behind our commitment to excellence are five key attributes that define who we are and what makes us different from any other.
We Are Experts and dominate the industry in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers exceptional results
We Are Committed to our customers and are guided in all we do by their needs.
We Are Complete and seek to provide exceptional service and engage in proactive behavior.
We Are Driven to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.
We Are Steadfast and here for the long haul with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction
- Paid Training • Competitive Pay • Flexible Schedules • Career Path Opportunities • Positive Atmosphere •
Job Position Description
This position is for janitorial project work and disinfection. This candidate will be responsible for completing janitorial, flooring, and disinfection duties when needed. This is a perfect position for someone who is flexible, has a job but would like to get more hours. We do not do 3rd shift work.
This is a position for a candidate who is flexible and would be able to complete work in the Greenville, Spartanburg, and SW North Carolina areas.
- Complete disinfections per purchase orders received.
- Must have valid drivers license with a safe record
- A background check will be completed
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable, and on time
- Other duties that may be necessary:
- Perform all floor cleaning and janitorial duties for facilities using ServiceMaster provided tools and procedures
- Duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, vacuuming, shampoo carpets, stripping, waxing, buffing. moving furniture, disinfect floors with a sanitizer, spot cleaning, cleaning elevators and stairs
- Must achieve a thorough understanding of floor maintenance procedures such as but not limited to, stripping and waxing, identifying different flooring types.
- Ability to operate various floor equipment and machinery - may be asked to demonstrate machine skills
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE and safety equipment as required
- Open and lock facilities, enable and disable security system as required.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a floor tech is highly desired but not required·
- Will provide on the job training to those with the strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Experience working for a professional janitorial or floor care company, office complex, hotel, hospital or school is a plus.
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and multi-tasked job is a must.
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Must be able to communicate in English
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head, reaching forward. Must be able to lift and/or carry 55lbs.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customers, their employees, and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner, you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance, and opportunities for advancement, and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster Janitorial Partners