ServiceMaster Comm. Srvcs. of Myrtle Beach Dillon, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently hiring for a part-time commercial cleaning evening position in the Dillon area. The position is for 6 nights a week and about 3 hours a night. If this is something you would be interested in apply today!
Company and CultureFor more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has taken great pride in exceeding the expectations of our customers. Behind our commitment to excellence are five key attributes that define who we are and what makes us different from any other.We Are Experts and dominate the industry in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers exceptional resultsWe Are Committed to our customers and are guided in all we do by their needs.We Are Complete and seek to provide exceptional service and engage in proactive behavior.We Are Driven to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.We Are Steadfast and here for the long haul with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction
- Paid Training • Competitive Pay • Career Path Opportunities • Positive Atmosphere •
Job Position Description:This position is responsible for creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer’s buildings and grounds by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be Assigned:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Cleaning duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash, windows, and cleaning and moving furniture and equipment, etc..
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, housekeeper a plus but not required
- Will provide on-the-job training to those with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Experience working for a professional janitorial company, office complex, hotel, hospital, or school is a plus.
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-pace, and in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time.
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching overhead, reaching forward. Must be able to lift and/or carry 25lbs.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses