- Posted: over a month ago
- Retrieves work orders, checks route for travel, ensures appropriate equipment and supplies are loaded on truck needed for job, arrives to work site
- Completes assigned jobs according to company processes, maintains quality control within the budget of each job
- May perform daily monitoring on active residential and/or commercial jobs and communicates with customers.
- Maintains records of personnel and resources used on projects and communicates all billable events to others.
- May be responsible for creation of estimates in applicable software
- Inspect and scope jobs onsite-and works with Project Manager/ Crew Chief/Lead Tech on scope of job
- Document / review loss with clear and descriptive job photos and upload into operating system/software
- May write mitigation and reconstruction estimates using Xactimate
- Communicates conversations and key information on the job using the notes feature in required software
- Estimates using carrier audit standards and manages the estimate based on feedback from client and customer
- Explains drying process and next steps to resolution in person to customers using printed materials as a guide
- Interfaces with adjusters and customers in person, over the phone, and virtually to resolve issues and answer questions about the loss
- May perform quality assurance inspections after completion and obtain customer signatures for approval, requests payments when necessary.
- Prepares documentation and pictures according to company policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement from insurance companies
- May train new technicians or key operational team members
- High school graduate or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of insurance restoration and or construction industry
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
- Able to work independently or work with/lead a team
- Exhibit professionalism, maturity, and the willingness to serve the customer
- Experience managing teams of 2 or more
- Experience with entering data using a tablet or mobile phone
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Must be able to prioritize activities and meet deadlines
- Working on-call schedule is required
- Certifications preferred:
- ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT – Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- OCT – Odor Control Technician
- WRT – Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Move up to 70 pounds often, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time. Lifting, squatting, crawling and crouching is required.
- Express or exchange ideas with others and receive and act on detailed information given.
- For safety reasons, respirators, which are used in certain situations, must be able to seal to your face.
- Be exposed to various inside and outside working conditions: The change of environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster Cleaning and Disaster Restoration Services 3749
ConstructionView all jobs at ServiceMaster Cleaning and Disaster Restoration Services 3749