ServiceMaster Clean of Sooland NE South Sioux City, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our essential team members enjoy:*Competitive Pay*Flexible Schedules*Paid Training Job Position Description:This position is responsible for creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer’s buildings and grounds by performing the following duties and responsibilities. Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash removal, restroom cleaning, windows, dusting
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required.
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, kneeling, twisting, reaching
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 25lbs.
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, or housekeeper a plus but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
- contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Treat all co-workers and customers with courtesy and respect
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster Clean of Sooland NE
AddressSouth Sioux City, NE
HousekeepingView all jobs at ServiceMaster Clean of Sooland NE