- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Successful candidates will have experience in an office setting. Position assists the business owners, management team and team members with a variety of tasks including processing invoices, collecting payments, customer service follow up, answering phones, using a multiple types software and interfacing with customers and suppliers. Experience with Outlook and Excel are a must. Prefer strong writing and problem-solving skills.
• Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
• May initiates routine and non-routine correspondence
• May book travel and reconcile expense reports
• Answers telephone calls, greets visitors, and resolves routine and complex inquiries
• May schedule appointments & meetings
• May enter in new job into ServiceMaster CRM, captures relevant customer and job information
• May utilize the assistance of one or more support staff members on a reporting or project basis
• Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent
• May follow up with customer on work performed
• May call customers to collect payments
• May assist other departments within the company onboarding new employees
• Understands ServiceMaster operating systems and the services we offer
• High school diploma/GED required
• Previous administrative assistant experience preferred but not required
• Experience and skill with Microsoft© Office application (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) required
• Comfortable with using multiple types of software
• Personal time management and organizational skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Dependable and adaptable to operate within a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to manage highly confidential information
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 20 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Close visual acuity to perform detail-oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen.
• Be exposed to various inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster Clean of Sooland NE
AddressSouth Sioux City, NE
BusinessView all jobs at ServiceMaster Clean of Sooland NE