Greensboro PT Weekends Housekeeper
ServiceMaster Building Care Greensboro, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apply and become a part of the ServiceMaster team, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customers. As a ServiceMaster Service team member, you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
Job Position Description:
As a housekeeper in this account, team member will be responsible for maintaining a clean, healthy environments for our customer by performing the essential duties and responsibilities listed below as well as other duties that may be assigned as necessary. Applicants must also meet the requirements listed below.
- Must be able to work Saturday mornings from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. (2 hours a day) and Sunday mornings from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. (2 hours a day).
- Must live in the Greensboro, NC area
- Must have your own, reliable transportation
- Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Must have the ability to be flexible, work at a fast-pace and multi-task when necessary
- Must submit to and pass a criminal background check
- Attend initial training orientation session to learn ServiceMaster procedures, products, and expectations;
- Perform all cleaning duties for facility using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures and following procedures taught during initial training; Cleaning duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash removal, window cleaning, moving furniture and equipment, etc..;
- Arrive at work according to schedule: be on time and be dependable;
- Have a pleasant, positive attitude; Have respect for co-workers and customers; be willing to put forth effort for the team;
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment;
- Use proper PPE (including masks, gloves) when required;
- Open and lock facilities, enable and disable security system as required;
- Wear provided uniform shirt, be neat in appearance, and be dependable and on time
- Be able to communicate in English.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, housekeeper is a plus, but not required (training is provided);
- Experience working for a professional janitorial company, office complex, hotel, hospital or school is a plus.
- In addition to initial orientation training, on the job training will also be provided;
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head, reaching forward;
- Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25lbs;
- Ability to read cleaning instructions;
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses.
For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has taken great pride in exceeding the expectations of our customers. Behind our commitment to excellence are five key attributes that define who we are and what makes us different from any other.
We Are Experts and dominate the industry in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers exceptional results
We Are Committed to our customers and are guided in all we do by their needs.
We Are Complete and seek to provide exceptional service and engage in proactive behavior.
We Are Driven to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.
We Are Steadfast and here for the long haul with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction
- Paid Training • Competitive Pay • Flexible Schedules • Career Path Opportunities • Positive Atmosphere
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.