Project Coordinator / Sales Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is a market leader within the AV, Lighting & Shade industry. There will be four core functions that comprise this role: administrative support, inter-departmental tracking and communication, project coordination, residential and commercial client support.
You will learn a lot about our industry first-hand. It's incredibly fast-paced, exciting, and interesting work. The team is incredible, the CEO is fantastic, and it's a great company to be a part of. We're looking for a particular breed to join us in the Sales / Project Coordinator role. Must be comfortable filling out a personality test if chosen to move forward with an interview.
To be considered, MUST also provide a cover letter that includes the following:
- Why your personality is a good fit for this position
- How you deal with stress
- Favorite thing on Netflix right now
Please include cover letter as part of the screening questions.
- Provide support to Sales / Project Team with daily activities (you will be in the office AND on-site at various projects throughout the day- this is not your average "sit at a desk" kind of job)
- Extensive field trips with the PM team or CEO (… best if you don't get carsick easily)
- Handle logistics for all meetings and events
- Manage calendar AND inbox/email communication
- Conduct research and gather information to assist with other departments or clients' questions
- Edit and create documents, spreadsheets, site scopes, and proposals
- Create tasks, projects, and updates for proposals
- Create scopes for new client proposals and work with design/lighting/shades teams on creation, submission, and revision of proposals
- 8:00- 5:00 pm
- College degree required
- Minimum 2 years EA experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Embraces technology as part of the learning process and willingness to incorporate into role
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Must be a fast learner!
- Experience with social media (how to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram for business)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills- internally and externally (with clients)
- STRONG organizational skills and ability to create/improve processes
- Excels under pressure (like, cool as a cucumber when diffusing a bomb)
- Ability to overhear and handle sensitive, private information with tact (snitches get stitches)
- Can recall information quickly (or quickly learn where the information can be found)
- Handles task-management exceptionally well (a lot of moving parts between departments that need to be tracked simultaneously)
- Willing to learn, MUST be a team player. Unique opportunity to wear a lot of exciting hats in this role.
- Flexible-tasks will change, last minute requests will come up. Must be flexible and ready-to-roll.
- Must be comfortable with client-facing tasks.
- Self-starter- ability to get tasks done with minimal supervision
- Knows how to utilize resources to get answers
ServiceTech, Inc. is the leading Residential Systems Installation company in the Austin Area. Headquarters is in Cedar Park, TX, but we have projects all over the world. We are ranked #22 out of the Top 100 Companies in the nation and #1 in Texas for AV. Our 17 year old organization is staffed by 50+ technical, driven and energetic team members.
Check us out: www.servicetechav.com
Service Tech AV
1320 Arrow Point DrCedar Park, TX
Get fresh Inside Sales Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.