OFFICE ASSISTANT Locally owned, national property restoration company (handling fire, water, smoke, mold and bio-hazard remediation / restoration to residential & commercial properties), seeks an Office Assistant (OA). Mission Statement: Service Team of Professionals is committed to delivering peace of mind to home and business owners through quality services and professionalism. Company Culture: Our culture is one of safety, teamwork, training and communication, with career growth opportunities. Join our team and experience helping the people in your community during a time of need. Experience: Schooling, training and/or work experience will be evaluated. Daily Activities: * Handling company financials in QuickBooks online
* Handling of the customer billing and collection process (AR)
* Handling the payment of invoices (AP)
* Answering and handling phone calls from various sources
* Managing customer files both in hard copy and electronically
* Generating a variety of reports in various software including industry specific software as well as Microsoft applications.
* Coordinating with fellow employees on projects to ensure timelines and financial goals are met.
* Identifying task and projects that can be taken on to minimize work upon management
Skills: * Must have solid experience with QuickBooks Online
* Understanding of basic construction practices is a plus
* High degree of computer competence
* Ability to relate to different customers and employees to help them in their time of need
* Impeccable professionalism and customer service skills
* Eager to render support at any level of the organization
* Ability to work at a steady pace consistently
Attitude: * Strong work ethic, reliable, trustworthy and friendly.
* Display a willingness to learn new skills and systems.
* Work as a team player or individually.
* Seek training and direction
Other Duties As Assigned: The OA will be required to be flexible and versatile. On the job learning of new and different ways to process files, use of computer systems and reporting techniques, and other necessary assignments as determined by management must be accepted by the OA. Adaptability and processing changing priorities is necessary. Hours: 25-32 hours per week Wage: $15.24 – 18.54 per hour (*BOE- not a salary position) plus the opportunity for bonuses based on company meeting performance goals. Other: Must have a CLEAN DMV record pass a thorough BACKGROUND CHECK as well as a DRUG SCREEN. “We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”