We are seeking a CDL Class A Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy tractor-trailer truck
- Properly secure cargo with chains/straps: structural steel
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields two year minimum
- Commercial driver's license Class A
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Steel hauling is a big plus, and must have a good driving record.