IT Security Analyst
East of Joliet Illinois
The IT Security Analyst reports to the Security team lead and is designed to help strengthen and advance the security of our expanding client base. The intent of this position is to handle the improvement and upkeep of our security practices for our clients. This role will be responsible for supporting our sales and service efforts, including security protocol implementation, proactive maintenance, and help desk escalations pertaining to security, while adapting all facets to an everchanging cyber-security landscape.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Work to shrink the attack surface in client environments
- Implement and maintain coverage of Security Systems (Binary Defense/Bitdefender)
- Harden the attack surface across client environments
- Implement and uphold security baselines across client networks and devices
- Maintain backup solutions and integrity of data backups
- Monitor proactive alerts, while consistently improving the proactive alarms
- Implement unique Anti-virus policies and maintain these policies across client environments
- Maintain incident response protocol
- Implement and maintain Office 365 security standards
Minimum of 3 years of work experience in IT related fields, including 1 year of Security Experience.
Demonstrated ability to support current security solutions and uphold incident response protocol while adapting to the changing security landscape.
Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, project sponsors, and senior leaders.
High proficiency in Internal systems and client Security Solutions
Capable of providing excellent customer service.
Certification in one or more of the following: Microsoft 365 Security Administration, SSCP, Security +