SERVICE PROFESSOR, INC. is looking for a determined and knowledgeable In-Home Generator & Solar Sales Representative to continue our rapidly growing success. This position is for an individual with proven experience in sales, customer service and strategic vision. We provide our employees with a fast-paced and fun work environment with remarkable opportunities. LEADS AND APPOINTMENTS PROVIDED. NO COLD CALLING.
WHO WE ARE:
Service Professor is a one of a kind company! We have continuously grown leaps and bounds due to the extraordinary treatment of our customers and staff. You join our exciting team for a job, but you’ll stay for an exciting and rewarding career. We aren’t a company, we are a close-knit family that will celebrate, support and push you to be the best you can be.
Earn what you're worth by joining one of West Michigan's 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For! (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Family owned with a 40-year legacy of exceeding customer expectations; Service Professor has grown from a small hometown company to one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! We serve residential and commercial customers in 9 counties. We provide the very best electrical, plumbing, heating, and cooling service and repair with a commitment to exemplary service as the driving force behind everything we do. Join a team built on transparency and integrity that stands behind the work they do. Google us! We have a 4.8 (out of 5) rating!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide customers with replacement options based on their needs/wants.
· Educate potential customers on solar options
· Work closely with installation and service technicians
· Collect customer information and explain financing options
· Know how to establish customer rapport ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
· Perform accurate measurement of existing equipment and supporting material to ensure an efficient installation process
· Document client sale notes
· Maintain professional conduct and appearance in all working conditions
· Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success
· Maintain a clean and organized job site
· Other duties assigned by manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· 3 Years of proven professional sales experience
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Knowledgeable in residential and light commercial electrical
· Solar experience preferred
· Journeyman license preferred
· Ability to communicate clearly with customer’s addressing their electrical needs
· Thoroughly check the entire electrical system for customer and offer recommendations
· Generator installations
· Computer literacy
· Ability to climb and crawl through attics and crawl spaces
· Able to work outside during all weather conditions
SERVICE PROFESSOR BENEFITS
· Health Insurance (Decreasing deductible: After 10 years your deductible is paid in full by SP)
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Birthday
· Paid Time Off (PTO) up to 4 weeks
· 401(K) up to 4% match
· Group Life Insurance Provided
· Voluntary Short-Term Dis., Long-Term Dis., and Additional Life Ins.
· Gym Membership Reimbursement + An Inhouse Gym
· On-site Salad Bar Provided
If you want to join an outgoing, passionate team with limitless potential, we’d love to meet you! Our family consists of mountain bikers, motorcyclists, skiers, snowboarders, video gamers, movie buffs, sports fanatics and many other varieties of people. We have Family people, Single people and Happy people. You will find friends here and you are encouraged to bring your friends as well.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to working conditions that include working near loud, large heavy equipment and near moving mechanical parts and working outdoors in inclement weather conditions.
Service Professor, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.