Service Partners is currently hiring a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver / Warehouse Associate to deliver and unload finished products, parts and materials to our customer locations. Assist in the Warehouse as needed to receive, store and distribute inventory.
If you are reliable and customer focused with a desire to work safely, then we want you to APPLY NOW!
Why work for Service Partners?
- Home every night, no weekends!
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Largest Insulation Distributor in the U.S.
Do you have what it takes?
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle locally
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up 50 lbs during physical loading/unloading of trucks
- Excellent customer service skills- Our Drivers are the most important ambassadors of our company and build relationships with our customers
- Able to read, write and understand English Language, as well as, use navigation software
- Shift schedule varies anywhere from 5:30 am to 7:00 am start
- Assist in the warehouse 20% of the time
What qualifications do you need?
- Valid driver’s license and minimum of 1 year of verifiable driving experience
- Acceptable Department of Motor Vehicle Record
- Flexibility to perform warehouse duties as signed
Service Partners is the largest insulation distributor of quality residential insulation products and accessories in the United States. With a distribution US network of over 75 locations and 850+ employees, we provide insulation, roofing, gutters and many other products to our retail and contractor customers. With 20+ years of industry leadership we pride ourselves on delivering superior value to our customers.
Please visit our website at : https://www.service-partners.com/careers
Service Partners, a division of TopBuild Corp., is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/ Disability