Responsible for providing local branch support for intra-day activities and escalations within the branch to ensure quality customer service experiences and prompt resolution to customer issues. Cultivates and maintains on-going Customer, Branch, and Contact Center relationships. Collaborates with various field and corporate departments to resolve challenging customer issues.
- Provides support for escalated customer issues by ensuring prompt answering of transferred phone calls from the contact centers.
- Provides support for technicians needing assistance with shifting appointments and/or making other modifications to customer accounts.
- Assists branch leadership with scheduling issues and communicates changes to the customer. Includes managing intraday schedule changes and Pest Control new sales.
- Proactively resolves Customer Follow-up Requests submitted from the contact center.
- Monitors the Customer Incident Response Tool (CIRT) queue for 5-Star and NPS survey low scores and addresses each accordingly.
- Processes manual tickets approved by the Service Manager.
- Reviews and resolves both PC & TC cancel requests.
- Posts NPS Surveys.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years clerical or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and written instructions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively present information to customers & field workforce
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft teams
- Experience with AS400 software preferred but not required
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to overcome objections
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and other office equipment.
- Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while typing during your normal working environment
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading
- Inside working conditions
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.