Call Center - Account Coordinator
Service Master Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ServiceMaster Brands is in the process of moving our company headquarters from Memphis to Atlanta and looking for people to join our team!
Call Center - Account Coordinator
We are currently looking for Account Coordinators who will work within our Call Center team to support National Accounts by creating new customer profiles, coverage charts, and work order schedules. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to draft instructions to providers on the customer specifics of new sites, and you'll interface with franchise owners, customers, and sales teams regarding customer account information, such as client and sub-contractor agreements, pricing, and work orders. In this role, it's key to maintain up-to-date customer records.
What you'll do:
- Create new customer profiles, service level agreements, and recurring work order schedules
- Draft documentation to communicate account information to customers and service providers
- Maintain and update client and sub-contractor agreement files and work orders data
- Dispatch and manage process flow of work orders to franchise operations and subcontracted service providers
- Dispatch and manage process flow of quality assurance surveys to client facilities; communicates results to appropriate parties
- Create coverage charts for potential customers locations
- Assign providers to new national account locations
- Schedule on-site visits to confirm information received from the sales team at time of bid
- Provide customer service and problem resolution to clients, franchise operations and subcontractors
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of customer service and administrative experience involving data entry
- Microsoft Excel required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to be customer focused, prioritize tasks, and multi-task
About ServiceMaster Brands
Founded in 1929, ServiceMaster Brands operates a network of 1,940 franchisees through its portfolio of 5 brands in 50 states and 9 countries. ServiceMaster has been a leader in home services for nearly a century and was founded as one of America’s first franchise businesses. ServiceMaster's five brands generate more than $2.5B in system-wide sales: ServiceMaster Restore, ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids, AmeriSpec, and Furniture Medic.
While each brand maintains a distinct identity, we share a commitment to our mission to make everyday heroes more heroic. From our franchisee experience to career development to our community, our values – We Serve, We Care, We Deliver – guide us. We see it not only as our duty but our opportunity to serve our franchisees so they can build their business and their legacy, enabling them to serve their customers in their times of need.
At ServiceMaster, we strive to create a culture that is fast, nimble and innovative. We are owners and creators working together to build a company that is intent on winning and we embrace learning from our mistakes. We want to give our employees a comfortable and safe space to work, creating an experience that inspires creativity, invites celebration, and promotes collaboration across teams.
Roark Capital Group acquired ServiceMaster in October of 2020, in a carveout from ServiceMaster Brands Global Holdings. Roark is an Atlanta‐based private equity firm with $20 billion in assets. Roark focuses on investments in consumer and business service companies, specializing in franchised and multi‐location business models in the restaurant, specialty retail, consumer and business services, and health, wellness and beauty sectors. Roark prides itself on being a trusted partner for management and business owners. ServiceMaster Brands is Roark’s first foray into the home services business, a space that represents attractive long-term growth and an opportunity to increase focus on consumer needs.
It is the policy of ServiceMaster Brands, in accordance with all applicable laws, to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Service Master